1. I did very well on my final exam, which was a mock board certification test. I bettered my score on the initial mock certification test at the beginning of class by 11 points – both of which were passing scores, but I wanted to do much better for my second test.
2. I had official transcripts emailed to the Board of Nursing on Friday Feb 20th. They received them, according to the school (meaning they actually opened the email) yesterday, Feb 25. They still have not acknowledged receiving them on the website.
3. I sent official transcripts to the certifying body on Feb 25. They acknowledge it and have it posted as of today.
4. Which means, between 3 and 4, I will have paid for a temporary certification for ABSOLUTELY NO REASON at this rate. Because as soon as I get the authorization to test, I plan to schedule my exam.
5. My truck got stolen from a public library parking lot in broad daylight on a weekday!!!!! THANK YOU TO OUR SOUTH OF THE BORDER FRIENDS….YAY OBAMA AND HIS DACA’S. It was found the same night, sans tires/rims/exhaust system/splash guards on the front end, clutch burned out, transmission possibly trashed, steering column and ignition system trashed. ETA and one of the running lights duct-taped to the body. It’s at the shop now, hoping they will not total the vehicle if the cost to replace all of that is too high. I called Discount Tire this morning, they gave me a quote of $1290 for replacement tires/rims of exactly what I had. The insurance company is questioning the rims/tires, wanting a receipt. We keep telling them, WE BOUGHT IT THAT WAY. Good thing I have a photo of the truck with the rims that I texted to my son or we would be screwed.
6. I have other things going on right now, stress upon stress.
7. I just have to have faith that this is going to make us stronger in the end. And that fighting for ‘right’ will win out over evil in the end.